Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com> wrote:

Clearly Rossi has released more than sufficient for those skilled in the
> art to reproduce his work(s) and the anomalous heat.

Who has replicated it? I do not know of any credible replications yet.
Zhang seems to be the best so far:

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/ZhangHtestofabnoa.pdf

I am not sure. There are many aspects of his work I do not understand, such
as the loss of pressure at 1200 and 1600. I still do not understand where
the heater tube is in Fig. 2, or how it brings about the temperature
reversal of the two thermocouples. It is probably just me being confused .
. .

There are problems with all the other replications I have seen. Jiang seems
to have problems with hot hydrogen affecting his thermocouple. Parkhomov
admitted he stuffed fake data into one of his graphs, so he has zero
credibility with me.

Are there others that seem credible? Have I forgotten someone?