Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com> wrote:

That is a very straight legal case Rossi reveals that points to the failure
> of IH to honor its contract. Rossi is clearly going to win this unless IH
> pays up the $89 million.

Only if: 1. Rossi has not misrepresented the contracts; and 2. Penon's
report has merit. I know nothing about 1. Regarding 2, I have not seen the
report, but I have doubts about Penon's abilities. Rossi's previous tests,
including the 1 MW test in Italy, were terrible. Very sloppy. Full of holes
that could easily have been fixed. So I do not trust his technical
judgement.

As I said here before, if you are a licensed HVAC engineer and you do
things by the book, you will get the right answer. But Penon is not
licensed and he seems incompetent. Rossi is clearly incompetent, in ways
that I and many others such as the people from NASA pointed out. Unless and
until we see this report we cannot judge, but I would not rule out a
mistake or even fraud.

It is impossible to judge the technical merits of this argument without a
careful examination of the Penon report. You might need to see more data
than that.