Well one good thing is that this is moving into a formal intelligent arena
where the postulations and pomposities of the peanut gallery will not be heard
before the judge. Just real experts working with real data. It’s ridiculous to
suggest that the people who wrote that very clean and clear set of legal claims
are fools, that they don’t know the ropes, and have not done their homework
with the data with competent help. The idea that some ‘license HVAC or
otherwise’ is what defines the intellect to be able to process the simple
energy data on the mega E-Cat is simply preposterous. In the court room the
qualification of the ‘expert’ witnesses will be beyond reproach. The proof of
the E-Cat data one way or the other is a days work for the court. It may take a
week to beat the IP and license bits into what they really mean. All in all a
trivial case to adjudicate.

I predict that as Rossi stays the course he will discover that IH will simply
evaporate, unless they pay up and play nice. He is standing on firm very much
higher ground and it will be trivial for him to carry on independently of IH
which is likely what this action has already revealed he must do. I know from
personal experience as an inventor with the VC world in such IP matters that it
is a trying exercise to enforce agreements and my sympathy is with Rossi. I
will help him however possible. His 350 day demo under the terms he performed
it is an outstanding reference for both the man and his technology.

This smacks of the typical VC vs inventor game where the VC’s are sure that the
inventor is a schmuck at business… clearly Rossi is no such business schmuck,
his history should clearly prove that. No one seems to like the idea of a guy
like Rossi who can effectively wear both inventor and businessman hats well.

The commentary about raising the questions about Rossi’s character are a
perfect example of Troll behavior… read this fine piece on Trolls and check the
mirror
http://sciencecommunicationmedia.com/constructively-dealing-with-trolls-in-science-communication/