What the free for all attack on Rossi by Vorts is just fine but its wrong to
disparage those attacking Rossi and everyone around him … now that is the
epitome of troll behavior.

From: Eric Walker [mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 7, 2016 5:26 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:I.H. press release responding to Rossi

On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 6:31 PM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com
<mailto:russ.geo...@gmail.com> > wrote:

yes Lennert, 'real noise ' of course not the banal rumblings of the many trolls
the likes of which are plentiful in every swirling vortex, alas trolls are
mostly 'floaters' so they aren't flushed away nearly as often as we might like.

You're the one behaving like a troll, insulting other Vortex members without
the slightest basis.  I suggest you stop.

Eric