Robert Dorr <rod...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I keep seeing that supposedly  I.H. was the one that built the e-cat used
> in the Lugano test. As far as I can see that is completely untrue.

I.H. is mentioned in the Lugano paper three times:

In the course of the year following the previous tests, the E-Cat’s
technology was transferred to Industrial Heat LLC, United States, where it
was replicated and improved. . . .

The authors gratefully acknowledge Andrea Rossi and Industrial Heat LLC for
providing us with the E-cat reactor to perform an independent test
measurement. . . .

Lastly, our thanks to Industrial Heat LLC (USA) for providing financial
support for the measurements performed for radiation protection purposes.