I stand corrected. Rossi said, just today, that I.H built the E-Cat for the Lugano test and that they even signed it.

Robert Dorr
WA7ZQR

On 4/7/2016 7:11 PM, Robert Dorr wrote:

You will notice it says that Rossi and I.H. provided an E-Cat for "a" test measurement (I read as a singular measurment) not necessarily for the Lugano Test. Possibly to verify any ionizing radiation. So many possible ways to read all of this rapidly developing information.

Robert Dorr
WA7ZQR