Craig,
It is hard to tell who said what in this format.
I was talking about Rossi's prior demos when I wrote that. The 1MW plant is a different story. The proof is supposed to come from an independent third party - the ERV.

">>>He says he has not read the Penon report yet, so he cannot judge. The people at I.H. have read it. At this point, we can only compare Rossi's evaluation with I.H.'s. In my informed opinion, they are better at calorimetry, so it is likely they are right.

Does the license agreement look like IH can interpret it? It reads as though the ERV certifies that the device complied with a set of specifications. If it did, then the ERV certifies it.

Section 5. Guaranteed Performance.

"The ERV (or another party acceptable to the Company and Leonardo) will be engaged to confirm in writing the Guaranteed Performance."

I don't see where IH has the authority under the agreement to make any kind of judgment on the report.

Craig