Jones, I think the Goat-guy is correct - I just read other things into his
statement.
Fukushima and Chernobyl both had licensed, well educated experts designing
and running the plants - it still went 'BOOM'. The conclusion I draw is not
that they are so free from moral that they do not hesitate to lie if it
seems to be an advantage for their employer. I think it happened because
they did not have enough imagination to see the outcome and consequences of
unforeseen complications. That is part of being human. Yes, there is a
possibility that both those tragic accidents happened because of evil
planning. I doubt it and I would never state that being the fact without
having very good indicators (evidence) to back up such a statement.

Your conclusion that those guys have violated some US law is not
substantiated. They might have had a permit would that make any difference?
They might operate on the customer's permit.
Then you say they should be deported and fined. How does that make anything
good fro anybody. Why is that helping LENR.?
Then you say that Rossi (the bad guy in your thinking) has sent them to
Tuscany. How do you know? Does it matter where those guys are?

Let me understand; 'Deportation would be a blessing.'      for whom? and
why?

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)