Rossi has said that there was both security and employees of the customer
at the plant when he was there. How could one man run a plant 24/7/465? It
takes a large crew to cover the operation of an industrial plant full time
without interruption. This is usually done in three shifts: day, swing and
mid.

Who ever came up with this criticism of the ERV is full of hate and has
lost any credibility IMHO,