On 04/12/2016 10:00 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
[...] and according to I.H. the 1-year test did not work.

How would they know? Did Rossi let them do another independent test after they signed the agreement? The 'independent ERV test' was the definitive test. IH released their pessimistic statement on March 10, 19 days before Rossi received the results of the ERV test.

This is why I think that IH simply didn't raise enough money to justify the commitment. The money they have isn't theirs to spend, if it's investor money from investors who weren't taking this risk.

Craig