Just a remark- calorimetry is a lab size measurement. When it is about kW
we can speak heat balance measurement.
Jed, when have you heard the first time from IH that the plant does not
work- in which form was this expressed? We cannot substantiate...?
Rossi cannot substantiate, produce heat at all?

My US friends have never herad any negative gossip till the trial, sorry.
Possibly you are better informed.
You are using generously "silly" or "at the intelligence level of a 6 years
old"- however on what is based your idea that IH is more expert in
calorinmetry than Rossi? Or the ERV?

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck