On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Finally, here is a reality check. Rossi's customer is a listed as a
> chemical distribution warehouse. Do you think a chemical distributor can
> use enough process heat for a good-sized factory? I doubt it! This is
> implausible, to say the least.

There are two questions that come up in this connection: (1) is the
customer a bona fide business, independent of Rossi, that has simply been
hidden behind a shell company by Rossi for its protection; and (2) was the
bona fide customer using the heat as process heat, i.e., to do something
useful?

The answers to both are unclear at this point, but count me as highly
skeptical of (2) having been the case.

Eric