Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

We will all be taken to task for our assertions and speculations related to
> our credibility shortly as a result of the evidentiary discovery process
> that will occur during the trial.

To hell we will! Lewan's interview with Rossi proves that I have been right
all along when I said Penon is an idiot and Rossi's methods are insane.
Anyone who would even suggest they should not investigate the customer
equipment is either crazy or a blatant fraud. This is as clear as it was
when Defkalion refused to allow DE to measure the flow rate, and kept
tearing out their instruments.

That one statement is all you need to know to see that this is game over,
and the test was a debacle.