Jed,

"Yes, a woman did, during a public demonstration when one of the boxes was sitting on a table. I have a video of it somewhere. This was an older generation box but similar according to Rossi."

What makes you think that was rated at 250 kW I think they were different. Not only that, the insulation for the plant may have been different.

"Actually he told me that. Several people who have visited him confirmed it."

So you are saying someone else writes his emails not only on his blog but to Cook with whom he is collaborating? That he doesn't follow the links he says he does nor use the internet to lookup things?

"Whatever process it may be, since it consumes 1 MW of process heat, I am quite sure you cannot fit it into 6,500 sq. ft."

I designed an all ectric glass melter that produces 1.5 t/day that is about the size of your desk.

"All factory equipment of this nature must list such specifications by law. You have to show electric power consumption,..."

Not so.  Said furnace had no name plate at all.