1. Frank Acland
   August 5th, 2015 at 4:55 PM
   <http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=885&cpage=6#comment-1107425>

   Dear Andrea,

   Thank you for the explanation of the backup plan. Do you think in the
   future it might be easier and less complex to have one or more tigers as
   backups, rather than lots of smaller E-Cats?

   Kind regards,

   Frank Acland
   2. Andrea Rossi
   August 5th, 2015 at 5:01 PM
   <http://www.journal-of-nuclear-physics.com/?p=885&cpage=6#comment-1107427>

   Frank Acland:
   Yes, because they will be born in that perspective. Probably, from now
   on the industrial E-Cat will be made by 250 kW modules, as a consequence of
   the tests on course, provided the same tests will give positive results at
   the end of this 350 days cycle.
   Warm Regards,
   A.R.