On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 5:48 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com> wrote:
>
>> No Jed I do not know the results.
>>
> The results are quoted by Rossi right here in the interview! What do you
> mean you do not know them? You can't read?
>
> Daniel Rocha did the analysis of the numbers from the interview. He showed
> the temperature is just above 100°C. The data sample provided by Rossi to
> Lewan, to me and to others shows exactly the same thing, except the numbers
> are listed directly, without extrapolation. The temperature is listed at
> just over boiling. Actually it is just below boiling, given the pressure
> and other factors.

​Matt Lewan seems to accept a different analysis of the data:

<<
​...​
I have been in contact with people with insight into the MW report, that
hopefully will get public this summer as part of the lawsuit, and they told
me that based on the contents, the only way for IH to claim a COP about 1
(that no heat was produced—COP, Coefficient of Performance, is Output
Energy/Input Energy) would be to accuse Penon of having produced a fake
report in collaboration with Rossi. Nothing in the report itself seems to
give any opportunity for large mistakes, invalidating the claim of a high
COP (as opposed to claims by people having talked about the report with
persons connected to IH).>>

taken from ​
https://animpossibleinvention.com/2016/05/16/rossi-makes-offer-on-swedish-factory-building-plus-more-updates/
​