a.ashfield <a.ashfi...@verizon.net> wrote:

> Assuming Rossi (and others) are guilty before the trial is not the
> American way.

This only applies to the courts and the legal system. A citizen outside the
legal system is free to decide someone is guilty or innocent. That is no
violation of tradition or law. I am not a judge or lawyer, so I can have
any opinion I like, and I can express all I want. That's free speech, which
is the American way.

It is obvious to me that Rossi is guilty. He admitted it himself when told
Lewan that he did allow the I.H. expert into the customer facility. By
saying that, he didn't just admit he was a fraud. He bragged about it!