AA. The only thing Rossi stopped the IH employee from doing was visit the customer's plant.

ed.  Who told you that? That is not what I have heard.

That is all I have read about. If you have proof of other things, please show it. In fact I also read in a comment that it was not Rossi but the ERV who stopped the IH person. I have seen no proof of this either, only what you have reported from your IH source. Not so very long ago IH/Cherokee put out a statement that nothing should be believed unless it was in an official IH statement.