Eric,
I have no knowledge of the date. What has become clear though is that the story about the ERV's report not holding up to scrutiny being the reason for not paying is pure nonsense. IH hadn't seen even seen the report and so couldn't possibly have known what was in it, before dismissing it out of hand. Then comes the propaganda to try and justify their action, feeding stuff to critics about how bad the report was.