I have read Dr. McCulloch's book and find his theory interesting.

However, my training in RF gives me a different perspective on wave
phenomena that doesn't seem to match up with his theory.  In his theory, he
drops out wavelengths of EM background radiation that would be filtered in
the frequency domain due to the Rindler boundary which moves closer to the
object depending on acceleration.  However, in the time domain these waves
would have to propagate the distances to the discontinuity and back before
any cancellations could occur.  The boundaries in question are huge
distances away.  For example, for a free fall acceleration on the Earth
(9.8m/s^2), the boundary would be changed to 10 light years away.  The
change in inertial mass induced by an acceleration will not know of the
discontinuity until twice the time to the discontinuity.  That would mean
that the object being accelerated at 9.8m/s^2 should not know of the
boundary for at least 20 years.  If the object instantaneously experienced
a change in inertial mass, it would seem to violate causality by this
theory.

I have written to Dr. McCulloch to ask him how I get past this
understanding.  Do any of you have an opinion on this issue?