As for scientific theory and theoreticians Mark Twain said it best, "There is
something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of
conjecture out of such trifling investment of fact."

From: Lennart Thornros [mailto:lenn...@thornros.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 9:51 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:RE: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:Patent application by Lundin & Lidgren
– nuclear spallation and resonance

Hello George,

I am sure you are a more experienced guy in regards to LENR than I am. Probably
a better sailor. If it only comes down to years I am rather close or just a
tack ahead (67 years).

I am not drawing any conclusions, I just try to evaluate the circumstances. Not
always do you need to find a . port, sometimes staying at sea is more
advantageous.

I do think positive about indications and fair winds is better than no wind.
Taking advantage of the wind is the crux. Unfortunately the predictions are
very diverse. Now one can decide to be optimistic and I hope my optimistic
conclusion is correct but if it is no wind than I just need to wait. Of course
if it is a storm I have to ride t out.

Best Regards ,
Lennart Thornros

lenn...@thornros.com <mailto:lenn...@thornros.com>
+1 916 436 1899

Whatever you vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and
enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass. (PJM)

On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 12:42 PM, Russ George <russ.geo...@gmail.com