Einstein messed things up.
Energy is some sort of scalar of some sort of a vector quantity. When you have
mass [M] multiplied by some sort of velocity [v] by velocity [v] again. The
velocities are vectors, so you either have vector product and scalar product
from that, or you are looking at some sort of quaternion being multiplied by
another quaternion etc. None of this was ever sorted out properly by Einstein,
then he was off on quest for unified field theory.
I studied the unified field theory research. Unified field theory was presented
in 18th century by Catholic priest Fr Boscovich prompted by problem Galileo
caused them, and forming basis of modern physics on doctrine of Atomism;
physical reality created from point-particles.

Forms basis for tradition for much of Unified field theory talks at:
http://unifiedfieldtheory.co.uk/

Einstein was no good at maths, and I present some of the maths mistakes they
now teach physics students as part of their dogma at such videos as:
Maths contradiction in Einstein's relativity with its connection to Newton

|    |
Maths contradiction in Einstein's relativity with its connection to Newton
 Just concentrating on the maths of how Newton is connected to Einstein, and
showing the contradiction in the mat...  |   |

    On Friday, 20 January 2017, 23:08, "mix...@bigpond.com"