The significance of the theory that the Dutch theoretical physicist Erik
Verlinde offers as an alternative to the dark matter particle idea has
great import and application to the LENR paradigm.

The basic idea behind Erik Verlinde theory is the gravity can be weakened
when ambient matter in galaxies disrupts the entanglement that holds space
time together. Impacting LENR, This Verlinde idea might well be extended to
include the other fundamental forces.

This ability for entanglement to affect the basic forces of nature is
disruptive to the current science theories such as supersymmetry and
general relativity. Science currently considers that the four fundamental
forces only change in strength if substantial energy is added to those
forces.

In a nutshell, Erik Verlinde idea implies that when entanglement is added
to space time, the forces of nature weaken, and when entanglement is
increased, the fundamental forces are strengthened.

The new theories of science attempting to unify general relativity to
quantum mechanics develop the idea that entanglement is the basic mechanism
in which space/time is built.

http://www.nature.com/news/the-quantum-source-of-space-time-1.18797
quote:
“Among the enthusiasts was Van Raamsdonk, who started his sabbatical by
pondering one of the central unsolved questions posed by Maldacena’s
discovery: exactly how does a quantum field on the boundary produce gravity
in the bulk? There had already been hints that the answer might involve
some sort of relation between geometry and entanglement”.

>From the standpoint of engineering, Superconductivity/Bose condensation
enforces a state of maximum entanglement and when this state of
Superconductivity is disrupted, then entanglement is reduced.

A possible consequence for LENR engineering of this idea is that the strong
force can be weakened if the superconductive state inside the proton and
neutron is disrupted. Most everybody knows that magnetism and
superconductivity do not mix. The mechanism can disrupt this condensed
state in the space/time inside the nucleon is substantive magnetism. As the
experiments of Holmlid shows, when the proton falls apart, energy and sub
atomic particle creation will result. The laser light excited ultra-dense
hydrogen that Holmlid creates is a concentrator of highly focused atomic
level anisotropic magnetism that can enter the nucleon and rip it apart.