From: bobcook39...@gmail.com [mailto:bobcook39...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2017 11:02 AM
To: Eric Walker; vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:New paper from Holmlid.

Eric---

You would think so that the high energy folks at CERN would comment, unless
they are concerned about their future at CERN.

I would pick others to give reputable reports on muons.

I would look to the comments of retired high energy physicists that worked on
the super collider in Texas or at the Standard Linear Accelerator.   Better
yet, someone not affiliated with big time physics experiments and/or
development such as CERN AND  ITER.

   “It’s as dead as ever,” Dr.
<http://partners.nytimes.com/library/national/science/032399sci-cold-fusion.html>
 Huizenga told The New York Times in an interview. “It’s quite unbelievable
that the thing has gone on for 10 years.”

I hope you are not reading from a page out of Huizinga’s debunk book.

Bob Cook