Jed
You forget a few details:
a) Your first and probably most correct;evaluation was 300 W/cc palladium
and thi is 25 W/g;
b) The heavy water gives D2 with a consume of energy good COP is
say 1.30 to be optimist, so you will consume 780 W (power) for getting 100
 w power= imagine your generator s a huge F&P Cell- or do you have
 different idea?
For any rational human being it is clear the PdD CF/LENR in its actual
stage of development cannot be a commercial energy source.
You could learn a lot from the 1MW 1year test of Andrea Rossi. Real or not,
it is instructive.
peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck