From: Adrian Ashfield<mailto:a.ashfi...@verizon.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 8:00 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:A Brief History of Tomorrow

Interesting food for thought.  I think there would be revolutions and much
blood in the street before much of this happened.
I'm not as pessimistic as Harari who was of course just looking at the down
side.  With a more intelligent government than we currently have life could
improve for most of us.
AA