According to Abd... "All claims dropped on both sides. It is as if the
suit was never filed.

 The IP and license are not mentioned. As Rossi was apparently pleased I deduce
something has changed in the ownership of the IP or the multi country license.
As IH claimed the above were valueless it would be hard for them to object to
them reverting to Rossi.  It was rumored that Rossi actually offered to buy
them back earlier.
If either the E-Cat or QuarkX work, this would be worth more than the $89
million.

I know you and others have made up your minds that Rossi never had anything
that worked, but I find that conclusion premature.  If either work he may get
the last laugh.