routes.

From: Bob Higgins

There seems to be a number of flaws in this hypothesis.  First of all, the only
way a shrunken neutral hydrogen can "hang around" in an atom of 12C is if it
has become in range of the strong force of the nucleus.  In that case, it would
become a part of the nucleus and would be ripped to pieces in the process.  It
is much more likely that it would be quickly scattered out of the 12C atom.  If
a hydrino hydride had entered the atom and became a part of the lowest orbital
in 12C, it would screen one of the positive charges and would appear as 13B,
which would really be unusual because the half-life of real 13B is only 17ms.
The only way a hydrino hydride entering a nucleus could appear as 13C is if it
entered an atom of 12N.  However, 12N has a half-life of only 11 ms, so you
wouldn't find any 12N hanging around for a hydrino hydride to enter….As I
understand it, Holmlid's work proposes no UDH in an atomic form - only in a
cluster form.  So, he is completely out of this proposition to begin.