News item:

"Mandatory evacuation order issued for parts of Georgia

Georgia Governor Nathan Deal just ordered a mandatory evacuation for the
area east of I-95 in Georgia. This includes the city of Savannah.

In addition, Deal ordered mandatory evacuations for Chatham County, and
some other low-lying areas."

This seems like an over-reaction to me. Evacuating Miami, FL I can see. By
the time the storm reaches Savannah, I expect it will be reduced in force.

Offshore islands in the Carolinas are being evacuated. I see the need for
that. Those places seem like they are 6' above sea level.