Mother Nature has positioned all of us within a gigantic solar/magnetic
experiment – a work in progress
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2017/active-region-on-sun-continues-to-emit-solar-flares

If there are recurring weather or earthquake anomalies today or tomorrow, even
though Irma has tapered off, some of the blame could point to the sun. The next
storm – Jose - is looking strangely erratic… But there is more. Much more.

Is it time for… ta da … a Magnetic Pole Reversal?

And can any of the recent weather anomalies also fit into a picture of magnetic
instability in the core of earth, possibly locked into a long range positive
feedback arrangement with the sun?

Magnetic Pole Reversals happen every few hundred thousand years. Earth has
settled into a pattern of a pole reversal about every 200,000 years for the
last 100 cycles. However, it has been almost 4 times that long since the last
reversal which was about 800,000 years ago.

This phenomenon could happen soon, but I’m glad it did not happen on 911 for a
number of reasons. We already tend to blow up every minor coincidence to
biblical proportions, so to speak.

Anyway - get ready to replace all of your compasses, fellow travelers.

You heard it first on vortex, which is strangely appropriate to hurricane
season, no?