From: Frank Znidarsic <fznidar...@aol.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, Oct 5, 2017 7:55 pm
Subject: Re: from nickel plated Radiola knob to nickel plated Brillo

I nickel plated Brillo for 1 hr at 1/2 amp.  The result look like a person who
was just beginning to turn gray.  Some silver wire in mostly black magnetite
colored Brillo.  Apparently only parts of the Brillo connected to the
electrical circuit.  I placed some of it in helium at one atm and some in
hydrogen at one atm.  No anomalous energy as of yet.

Cold fusion is not easy

Frank Znidarsic