From: JonesBeene <jone...@pacbell.net>
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 9:42:50 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:Gravity helps overcome Coulomb barrier with 223 ev
kineticenergy for H ion

This is a local company to me - and I would be more excited about them if they
weren’t more secretive and made more sense. They do have good credentials, but
not so good as far as the theory of operation goes.

Having a patent means nothing - and I’m not buying the two kinds of gravity
concept.

As I recall, Brad Lowe who lives in the area - got in touch with them a couple
of years ago and offered his services - to more or less work for free, getting
them to market - in order to get in on the ground floor. They appeared to be
ready for a working PoC back then and it sounded like the “next big thing” … so
this makes perfect sense.

They declined his offer. Then they went completely silent. This and other
similar anecdotes make me doubt that they really have anything of value…. Kinda
like Brillouin on the other side of the Bay.

Most likely, both groups have seen anomalous gain from time to time, but
neither of the systems is reliable or reproducible by others. I would put Rossi
in that same category.