From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 4, 2018 11:47:56 PM
To: vortex-l
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Meshugganons

Muons will get through all of that light material with no problem. But muons
will be captured by the iron body of a pancake detector. The muon can then
canalize  fission reactions in the iron and the gas in the pancake detector
will register radiation generated by the fission reaction.

If you place some more iron or lead between the experiment and the detector
head, and the counts go up.. then you are seeing muons.

On Sat, May 5, 2018 at 2:10 AM, Russ