I've only started this thread in the attempt to get independent data.

It's been just over a week since achieving certainty.  None of the uni's
are responding to my crank emails, for some strange reason.

Perhaps you could help refine my template?

"Dear proper physics-talking dudes, please find enclosed evidence of my
free-energy warp-drive doomsday machine, what i've made by waving two
masses around, type stuff.  Note all the weird squiggly lines in the plots,
and the nice pastel colour-scheme.  Do i win £5?"

The DoE didn't bite, UCL physics won't bite, i tried spamming it to Imp.
College physics last night, no reply yet and not really expecting one...

So i've tried asking here, and the best suggestions so far are "measure its
efficiency as a function of CoP" (for heat pumps?) and making a
3D-printable version of a device that's almost certain to destroy us if not
deployed in a sensible manner.

I haven't come here to impress or gloat, i'm asking for advice on how to
proceed.   Who to approach for independent corroboration?  It's just
rock-bottom basics - force, mass and motion.  Everyone think's the barrel's
long scraped dry, and all the uni's are focused on particle physics, dark
matter and laser spectroscopy etc.

At least LENR is zeitgeist crank physics, posing new and exciting
impossibilities; classical mechanics OTOH - mechanical OU? - seriously?  I
seriously think i've found an elephant in the custard of classical
physics?  Ha..!  Good luck with that eh..

Who should i show it to, who can help move things forwards in some way?   A
volunteer, a nomination, any reliable person or group anywhere?