From: Jed Rothwell

➢ I do not think there is any evidence for muons in cold fusion.

There is actually plenty of evidence along with plenty of data some of which
was presented.

You may not think the evidence is credible, but you are not a nuclear engineer
-- and senior nuclear engineers from Sweden (Gothenberg University – one of the
top Universities in Europe) have said it is credible and recommended the
instrumentation which was used. To be fair, other nuclear engineers from Sweden
and elsewhere have expressed doubt.

It is easy to see why there is widespread incredulity  – given the sheer number
of muons per laser pulse, the lack of replication in the USA, and the fact that
it does not fit into any cold fusion paradigm or any other paradigm for that
matter.

BTW – Sweden gets more electrical power from fission (as a % of total usage
than the USA and also more from renewables than we do). They are very close to
dropping carbon altogether.

If Holmlid is correct that goal (carbon free) may happen soon, since they have
funding and an enlightened population (despite the Rossi fiasco at Upsala).

Jones