Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

LENR will not produce an explosive weapon . . .

Are you sure about that? You must think you understand the physics of cold
fusion better than Martin Fleischmann and Edward Teller did.

That comes across as rather arrogant. Since I just told you Fleischmann and
Teller thought it might, perhaps you should say something like: "in my
opinion LENR will not produce an explosive weapon . . ." Or: "it seems to
me . . ." Or perhaps: "despite Fleischmann's misgivings, research after
1995 shows X and Y which I think make it less likely he was right . . ."

When you dismiss or ignore people such as Fleischmann and Teller, the
reader is likely to ignore *you*.