This poster presented at ICCF shows that the "active LENR agent" that is
produced in Russ's fuel can exist and be active in a plasma at 7,000C. What
is interesting to me is that the plasma produces gamma when it is initially
produced at the electrodes, but as plasma plume moves forward in a
supersonic beam, the gamma emissions reduce to 20% in a very short time.

HIGH-ENERGETIC METAL NANO-CLUSTER PLASMOID AND
ITS SOFT X-RADIATION
Klimov A., Grigorenko A., Efimov A., Sidorenko M.,Soloviev A., Tolkunov B.,
Evstigneev N., Ryabk ov O

http://www.newinflow.ru/pdf/Klimov_Poster.pdf