There is a real chance that we soon can answer one part of the question.

In LENR experiments we see spontaneous cooling much faster than the environment allows. This effect is predicted by the magnetic coupling induced fusion and thus no surprise.

But the answer we like to know is: Is the cooling emitting gamma radiation,what would be a clear violation of the second law as ambient heat is up-scaled to gamma quanta or is the energy transported via magnetic coupling.

Anyway: Classic SM physics does not know about SO(4) physics rules and the second torus radius related spin force that is virtually responsible for most "unexplained" effects like true cause of SC, rest potential of hydrogen, the spin-pairing energy in e.g. 4-He, true photon orbit in dense matter etc...

Jürg