This is my favorite experiment: Radioactive decay half-life acceleration
cause by time dilation

Reference: https://arxiv.org/abs/1112....
<https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Farxiv.org%2Fabs%2F1112.6276%3AtviC4brdS0B0R1yl8Md99mmIpXQ&cuid=2168707>

Accelerated alpha-decay of 232U isotope achieved by exposure of its aqueous
solution with gold nanoparticles to laser radiation

A.V. Simakin, G.A. Shafeev

This reference sheds light on the posit that an electromagnetic black hole
accelerates radioactive decay through relativistic time dilation. With this
posit in mind, experimental data elucidates what the optimum duration of
the pumping EMF time-frame should be.

"Experimental results are presented on laser-induced accelerated
alpha-decay of Uranium-232 nuclei under laser exposure of Au nanoparticles
in aqueous solutions of its salt. It is demonstrated that the decrease of
alpha-activity strongly depends on the peak intensity of the laser
radiation in the liquid and is highest at several terawatt per square
centimeter. The decrease of alpha-activity of the exposed solutions is
accompanied by the deviation of gamma-activities of daughter nuclides of
Uranium-232 from their equilibrium values. Possible mechanisms of the laser
influence on the alpha-activity are discussed on the basis of the
amplification of the electric field of laser wave on metallic
nanoparticles."

The mechanism of polariton Bose condensation causation involves the
generation of plasma and associated intense EMF fields around a
nanoparticle that generates a critical density of surface plasmon
polaritons (SPP) which acts as a micro analog black hole in which
relativistic time dilation occurs in and around its vortex flux tubes. The
SPP and Its vortex tube are pictured below along with associated theory.

In the LION experiment, we saw how spin vortex flux tubes produced
transmutation of elements. This article explains how those tubes form.

https://advances.sciencemag...
<https://disq.us/url?url=https%3A%2F%2Fadvances.sciencemag.org%2Fcontent%2F1%2F11%2Fe1500807.full%3AI87OMkUwY-wX71syK-RU1jODmGo&cuid=2168707>

Vortex and half-vortex dynamics in a nonlinear spinor quantum fluid

The A.V. Simakin article shows that the polariton Bose condensate reduces
the 69 year half-life of U232 to 5 microseconds. It addition, the
acceleration of radioactive decay of the 4.5 billion year half-life of
uranium is sufficiently time accelerated to produce significant detectable
uranium decay products.

Both the power of the laser pulse and its duration are important factors in
producing optimum half-life decay acceleration. The nanosecond laser pulse
length is too short to optimize radioactive decay acceleration as well of
the 350 ps laser source. The 150 ps laser source seems to be a better fit
to match the 50 ps life span of the polariton which is the resonance value
for optimization of decay.

Another insight gleaned for this experiment is that the length of the laser
pulse does not produce continuing radioactive decay acceleration. The LENR
activity is constrained by the lifetime of the polariton and is active only
as long as the polariton is active.