From: Jürg Wyttenbach <ju...@datamart.ch>
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2019 4:59:00 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Anti-matter

Some years ago people feared that CERN might produce black holes...

the imagination of such things is deep old children instinct driven
behavior that outplays the brain.

To split a proton you need to add about 53MeV. You can do this only with
dense Hydrogen as this state is able to directly accept and store
photons of e.g. a laser. The splitting - chain reaction - for a total
conversion of proton mass to photons is restricted to the tiny area of
condensed dense hydrogen. There is absolutely no chance that such a
reaction goes farther as the produced energy has the form of K,Pi,Muon
and is transported miles away before it starts to react again.

J.W.

PS: And please forget the matter anti matter story. It is childish old
physics thinking. Why e.g. can a nucleus expel antimatter ????
(positron...) Annihilation is only one option when e- e+ meet.

--
Jürg Wyttenbach
Bifangstr.22