Hi,
[snip]
>First a small theoretical update.
>
>A proton consists of a 2x2 core relativistic wave structure that couples
>with a three wave excess-energy flux part and a two wave charge
>structure. In SO(4) we have a 5 rotation structure where core mass only
>can have 4 and charge has 5. This model is highly accurate and allows
>e.g. to calculate nuclear properties like e.g. the magnetic moment of
>Deuterium and of course it's exact mass.
>
> From an energy point of view it is completely impossible that adding an
>electron to a proton will ever generate an anti proton because you would
>need to completely inverse the flow of all magnetic mass. In the
>electron case the annihilation is straight forward because the external
>visible orbits do match in shape and energy! But a proton and electron
>never match.

1) The energy of a ( positron + anti-proton ) = ( electron + proton ), thus from
an energy standpoint there is no problem.

2) They don't need to match, because we are not talking about annihilation, we
are talking about a charge exchange mechanism, where the proton becomes
negative, and the electron positive, i.e. electron -> positron & proton ->
anti-proton.

3) Annihilation occurs when the newly formed anti-proton meets another normal
proton, where the structures do match. (Ditto for the positron.)

Taking this into consideration, please have another go at explaining why it's
impossible. Note that I think you may be right, but would like to understand the
real reason why.

[snip]
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk