From: bobcook39...@hotmail.com

➢ The question is: What is the differential temperature needed to sap off the
enthalpy in the lattice in significant quantity to be practical.

Well Bob – it is arguable that we are not limited by thermodynamic restraints
with paramagnons, at least not in the same way that thermoelectric materials
are. Coupling is due to spin, in addition to or in place of  thermal vibration.
This makes resonance a big issue.

There is a good possibility that very low delta-t can be practical. Such is
arguably the case with the device of Arthur Manelas and that is why I mentioned
it. Manganese is particularly interesting in this regard when alloyed or in a
Heusler compound.

By physical appearances, Mn should be ferromagnetic (it has 5 unpaired
electrons as does iron)  but it is paramagnetic  when pure -yet it can be
combined  into alloys which are more strongly ferromagnetic than pure metals –
i.e. nickel for instance.

There is even a fair chance that the delta-T of a system with spin coupling can
be zero initially in the sense that ambient heat is being converted into
electrical current in the case of battery interaction with transformer back
EMF.  Finally, there is even a possibility that the reason some nickel
electrodes work better than other in LENR experiments is related to slight
manganese content, even inadvertent. Manganese doping of nickel increases the
magnetization disproportionately -  but for larger concentrations of there is a
decrease. This can be modulated by hydrogen adsorption.

If the analysis of Mizuno’s most active nickel electrode turns up even a half
percent of Mn, then get back to me – we have found a culprit.