Robin—

I appreciate the usefulness of approximations.   Natural approximations in
genetics allows me to continue as a rational being at times.

However, subtle influences on my stable, approximately closed systems are
limiting that condition noted above.

I am afraid the neutrinos and other subtle influences are changing my almost
closed systems such that  their resonance coupling

Is changing MY total entropy to an undesirable (from my standpoint) level and
at too fast a rate.

Nevertheless, warm regards.

Bob Cook