Jürg Wyttenbach wrote:

  In the early days of cold fusion (early 1990s) there were dozens of papers on
a mysterious emission in the low keV range which happened merely from loading
H2 or D2 in either nickel or palladium - often with no other input power. The
testing was done using x-ray film, and the positive result is a foggy film once
known as an "autoradiograph".

Do you have a paper with a concrete measured energy of e.g 1keV, 2keV
??--------------------
Jürg

There is a long report and actually a book on this subject from Srinivasan some
of which can be found at
https://lenr-canr.org/wordpress/?page_id=463

There are other papers on this page from India with measurements which may have
more interest for you.

The book is roughly 60 pages, "BARC Studies in Cold Fusion (April -- September
1989),"  Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Bombay, India.

I am not sure if this is helpful data, but there are other papers which I will
try to track down later.