This brings to mind the 'Cincinatti group' in the 90s, who claimed to be
able to burn through tiles using only a few watts. The late lamented Chris
Tinsley
 showed me a tile which he had burned right through himself using the CCs
'secret sauce' which he told me contained zirconium
... coincidence? He said one ought to see it go when it 'lit up'!

Nick Palmer

On the side of the Planet - and the people - because they're worth it