One of the most significant clues to the nature of the LENR reaction is the
"decay" of the proton that is seen through the action of ultra dense
hydrogen as produced by Holmlid.

Proton decay points to the formation of the postulated Weak Force  X
"Intermediate Vector Bosons" ("IVBs"). This particle is the big brother of
the Z IVB that is responsible for Weak force mediated decays.

If we want to understand the LENR reaction, we must first understand where
the Z IVB comes from. This particle is produced by the Higgs field. The
Higgs field makes the weak force work and therefore also the LENR reaction.

The IVB family  is a "Goldstone boson" that is created by the Higgs field.

This origen of the IVB family is why the LENR reaction is a multi leveled
reaction that correspond to the IVB family member level: that is either the
Z or the X IVB.

This multi leveled particle structure is part of grand unification theory.

The low level LENR reaction is actioned by the Z IVB. It is a weak force
reaction that is restricted to the stabilization of radioactive isotopes.
Weak reactors like the latest Mizuno reactor may only produce the weak LENR
reaction where no transmutation of elements occurs and therefore has a very
low COP. Its energy only comes from Hawking radiation only.

The high intensity version of the LENR reaction is actioned by the X IVB.
It will produce decay of the proton which leads to transmutation of
elements and energy produced by E=MC^2.

The X IVB is a particle that is derived from an extra strong false Higgs
field that exists in the EVO produced by Ultra Dense Matter as seen in the
Holmlid, Rossi and LION reactors. This strong reaction gets its energy from
mass to energy conversion and has a very high COP.

For more background, See

THE "W" INTERMEDIATE VECTOR BOSON AND THE WEAK FORCE MECHANISM
[url]http://www.johnagowan.org/weakforce.html[/url]

Also see

Physics of the Higgs Mechanism and Particle Mass - Part 4 (of 6)

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFnavyFRgT0https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFnavyFRgT0[/url]