From: Axil Axil<mailto:janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 6, 2020 12:40 AM
To: vortex-l<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Superconducting Metal Hydride

This particle is believed to have existed at the very beginning of the universe,

See
Leptoquark
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leptoquark

Leptoquarks are hypothetical particles that would carry information between a
generation of quarks and a generation of leptons, thus allowing quarks and
leptons to interact.

Current best limits on leptoquarks are set by LHC, which has been searching for
the first, second, and third generation of leptoquarks and some
mixed-generation leptoquarks.

Leptoquarks could explain the reason for the three generations of matter.
Furthermore, leptoquarks could explain why the same number of quarks and
leptons exist and many other similarities between the quark and the lepton
sectors. At high energies, at which leptons (which are not affected by the
strong force) and quarks (that cannot be separately observed because of the
strong force) become one;

This particle could be an actor during the transmutation process in ultra dense
matter
Holmlid could prove the existence of Leptoquarks.

Also

X and Y bosons
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_and_Y_bosons

In particle physics, the X and Y bosons (sometimes collectively called "X
bosons"[1]:437) are hypothetical elementary particles analogous to the W and Z
bosons,

The EVO may be producing these industrial strength "Intermediate Vector Bosons"

The X and Y bosons couple quarks to leptons, allowing violation of the
conservation of baryon number, and thus permitting proton decay.<

Since Holmlid is seeing proton decay, he may be producing these powerful IVBs

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 10:43 AM Jones Beene