From: ChemE Stewart<mailto:cheme...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2020 6:23 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Solution to the Pandemic! And the next one...

Time elapse UV emissions from high voltage transmission lines.

https://www.ultravioletphotography.com/content/index.php/topic/763-power-lines-in-uv/

Broad spectrum UV light pollution is a common occurrence on exposed high
voltage systems and unhealthy long term to biology at much of the UVA,UVB and
UVC range

Fortunately it only occurs when air is damp, pollution builds up on
lines/insulators, insulators/lines are cracked/damaged, or bird crap...which is
much of the time

Scares the shit out of reindeer also and has led to Santa re-routing delivery
routes.

https://slate.com/technology/2014/03/power-lines-and-animals-flashing-uv-light-scares-reindeer.html

On Sat, Apr 18, 2020 at 7:34 AM Jonathan Berry