Hi Bob

Classic entangled states are not far off the true SO(4) entangled magnetic states. The only difference is that we now know that entanglement is covered by the phase space and thus is not time bound. The wave nodes do look similar to a scalar wave and the whole entangled system thus can transport phase bound energy quasi timeless. Quasi, because we do not yet know whether the dense space metric gives some limitation. Experiments did show > 64c But the metric would allow (at best) up to pi^5 *4.

You are right that all you need is to set up a medium with identical magnetic behavior and connect the states with an ordering impulse. In SO(4) physics magnetic energies (states) must match (topology + coupling EM mass) to go into full resonance.

We had just an other LENR experiment that confirmed this!

J.W.