One of the major issues interfering with the commercializing the LENR
reaction is the erosion of the structure of the reactor caused by the
active agent. Let's call that active agent the EVO, a particle unique to
the LENR reaction..

This video shows this EVO erosion caused by the exposure of a brass key to
a stream of EVOs. You will notice that the erosion is formed by the
production of countless micro craters that have been generated by countless
EVOs. This cratering is a common occurrence in the LENR reaction. When
radiated by enough EVOs any material will fall to dust.

https://youtu.be/5jKnkCJawe8

Looking at that key is sobering.

I will bet a dollar to a doughnut that the new strategic weapon that Trump
let slip out to Woodward is a LENR disintegration beam, something like
Tesla had in mind, a beam of EVOs that can melt an engine or a missile or a
satellite at 250 miles out, a particle that cannot be shielded.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/11/trump-secret-new-weapon-412539

“I have built a nuclear, a weapon, I have built a weapon system that
nobody's ever had in this country before,” Trump said in an interview with
journalist Bob Woodward for his book published this week.

“We have stuff that you haven't even seen or heard about. We have stuff
that Putin and Xi have never heard about before," Trump said, referring to
Presidents Vladimir Putin of Russia and Xi Jinping of China. "There's
nobody. What we have is incredible."

https://www.teslasociety.com/deathray.htm#:~:text=Tesla%20claimed%20of%20having%20invented,which%20would%20make%20war%20unthinkable.https://www.teslasociety.com/deathray.htm#:~:text=Tesla%20claimed%20of%20having%20invented,which%20would%20make%20war%20unthinkable
.

Tesla claimed of having invented a “death ray” capable of destroying 10,000
enemy airplanes at a distance of 250 miles (400 kilometers). On July 23,
1934 Time Magazine wrote an article about Tesla's Ray: “Last week Dr. Tesla
announced a combination of four inventions which would make war unthinkable.

It cannot be ruled out that the U.S. is developing a new nuclear weapon in
complete secrecy. This seems unlikely, however, for two reasons — the cost
would be too much for the classified, nonpublic portion of the budget, and
too many people would be involved in the project for it to stay secret for
long.

LENR hardware is dirt cheap that a small number of workers could develop.

If the totality of the science and the defense industrial complex believes
that LENR is a fraud, then the secret of what the LENR reaction can do can
be easily kept.

One day, agents of the US government took all of John Hutchison's equipment
and never returned it.

Here is what that equipment could do to a block of steel.

https://youtu.be/vzPKEG5mCzQ